Welcome to IJMBEXAM.COM the official website IJMB you can obtain your IJMB form on this website.
We run IJMB Abuja at the central part of FCT at Gwarinpa, and in Lugbe and when you register just indicate on your form that you would like to take the programme at any of the two Abuja Campuses, we have accommodation for students who want to study at any of our study centre in Abuja.
We recommend out students to study at our Ilorin IJMB centre because that is the Head campus however if you feel Ilorin is too far, you can apply to our centre in Lagos Abuja, Enugu, Ibadan or Port Harcourt and even other places
HOW TO APPLY FOR IJMB PROGRAMME
1. The first step is to print your form… Click Here to download IJMB Form.
2. Then pay the form fee which is currently #8,000, to the following account number
Account Name: IJMB Grade Point
Account No: 0219523409
Bank : Guaranty Trust Bank (Gtbank)
3 After paying, do fill the printed form with CAPITAL LETTERS
4. Attach your passport to the designated area on the form
5. Go back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the teller copy you were issued at the bank
6. Send all the scanned data to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Within 2 to 4 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB students
Click Here to download IJMB Form.
ENQUIRIES: For detailed information please call IJMB Nigeria on 08031919742.