IJMB registration for the 2018 academic session has started at our study centre in Ikorodu, Lagos based students can now apply to the IJMB study centre.
The hostel facility at the Ikorodu centre is so amazing and very comfortable.
HOW TO APPLY FOR IJMB PROGRAMME
1. The first step is to print your form… Click Here to register for IJMB.
2. Then pay the form fee which is currently #8,000, to the following account number
Account Name: IJMB Grade Point
Account No: 0219523409
Bank : Guaranty Trust Bank (Gtbank)
3 After paying, do fill the printed form with CAPITAL LETTERS
4. Attach your passport to the designated area on the form
5. Go back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the teller copy you were issued at the bank
6. Send all the scanned data to email@example.com
7. Within 2 to 4 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB students
Click Here to register for IJMB.
ENQUIRIES: For detailed information please call IJMB Nigeria on 08031919742.