Welcome to IJMBEXAM.COM the official website IJMB you can obtain your IJMB form on this website.
Please be informed that the IJMB Form for 2019 session is out. This is to notify IJMB prospective Students that the Interim joint matriculation board (IJMB) registration has commenced since the 1st of November, 2019.
Please take note that IJMB registration for 2019 starts on November 1st, 2019, you are encouraged to download your form HERE.
Your letter of admission will be sent to your email before resumption date.
IJMB lectures for the 2019 session will start fully between Mid March and early May 2019
Further information will be sent to you from time to time via their email address ( make ensure you use your personal email for registration).
We recommend our students to study at our Ilorin IJMB centre because that is the Head campus however if you feel Ilorin is too far, you can apply to our centre in Lagos, Abuja, or Ilorin.
HOW TO APPLY FOR IJMB PROGRAMME
1. The first step is to print your form… Click Here to download IJMB Form.
2. Then pay the form fee which is currently #8,000, to the following account number
Account Name: IJMB Grade Point
Account No: 0219523409
Bank : Guaranty Trust Bank (Gtbank)
3 After paying, do fill the printed form with CAPITAL LETTERS
4. Attach your passport to the designated area on the form
5. Go back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the teller copy you were issued at the bank
6. Send all the scanned data to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Within 2 to 4 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB students
Click Here to download IJMB Form.
ENQUIRIES: For detailed information please call IJMB Nigeria on 08031919742.