This is to inform interested Nigerian students that the IJMB form for the 2019/20 academic session is now on sale.
You can now obtain your IJMB form on our website www.ijmbexam.com. The Sales of IJMB application form for 2019/20 academic session commenced today 29 November, 2019.
Please note that the 2019/20 Interim joint matriculation board (IJMB) form is N8,000 (eight thousand)
As usual, IJMB registration for 2019/20 will be done online via IJMB Official website.
The IJMB school fees, which is the sum total of #168,000 (covers, registration fee, acceptance fee, school fee, lecture fee, textbooks and materials, hostel fee are all inclusive)
We advice interested IJMB applicants click here to obtain IJMB forms
The IJMB for the 2019/20 session would commence by March 2019.
Applicant chosen IJMB centre details will be communicated to them immediately they register as from now onward within 24 hours after registration.
Please note that you can gain admission to any university of your choice in Nigeria and resume 200 Level.
HOW TO APPLY FOR IJMB PROGRAMME
1. The first step is to print your form… Click Here to download IJMB Form.
2. Then pay the form fee which is currently #8,000, to the following account number
Account Name: IJMB Grade Point
Account No: 0219523409
Bank : Guaranty Trust Bank (Gtbank)
3 After paying, do fill the printed form with CAPITAL LETTERS
4. Attach your passport to the designated area on the form
5. Go back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the teller copy you were issued at the bank
6. Send all the scanned data to email@example.com
7. Within 2 to 4 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB students
Click Here to download IJMB Form.
ENQUIRIES: For detailed information please call IJMB Nigeria on 08031919742.