Do you know it is possible to gain admission to 200 Level directly through IJMB?
Are you tired of writing JAMB examination without a positive result? You don’t have to wait till August to write another JAMB. All hope is not lost, you can apply for an Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) course today and secure admission into 200Level in any university of your choice through IJMB.
Please take your time to read this article carefully.
It is a fact that not everyone can pass JAMB, and even if everyone passes, not every one can be admitted to 100 level.
WHAT IS IJMB: IJMB programme is approved by FEDERAL GOVERNMENT as a medium for securing admission into universities in Nigeria. Its regulated by ABU, Zaria with different study centers nationwide. The NIGERIA UNIVERSITY COMMISSION(NUC) has also certified IJMB as an A’ level programme that qualify students into 200 level in the university upon successful completion of the programme. CHECK JAMB BROCHURE TO CONFIRM.
IJMB LEGIBILITY: IJMB certificate is presently recognized and accepted by the universities in Nigeria. Thus, prospective candidates can check (item 2.2) of JAMB BROCHURE to confirm IJMB legibility.
The programme is specifically designed to provide an opportunity for candidates who cannot gain admission to 100 Level through JAMB in Nigerian Universities for one reason or the other, IJMB only requires candidates O’level result in any of WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB obtained at not more than two sitting. Students with awaiting result can also register.
PROGRAMME DURATION: IJMB A’level programme runs for a maximum period of one academic session(9-12month) divided in two(2) semesters.
VENUE OF PROGRAMME: NOTE: We advise pospective students to choose the Ilorin study centre, Based on the fact that the Ilorin IJMB centre is the Major centre in Nigeria, However if you prefer other centres we would still post you there.
• South-West: IJMB in Lagos State, IJMB in Oyo State (Ibadan).
• South-East: IJMB in Enugu State.
• South-South: IJMB in Rivers State (PortHarcourt),
• North-Central: IJMB in Kwara State, IJMB in Kwara State (Ilorin), IJMB in FCT ( Abuja)
HOW TO APPLY FOR IJMB PROGRAMME
1. The first step is to print your form… Click Here to download IJMB Form.
2. Then pay the form fee which is currently #8,000, to the following account number
Account Name: IJMB Grade Point
Account No: 0219523409
Bank : Guaranty Trust Bank (Gtbank)
3 After paying, do fill the printed form with CAPITAL LETTERS
4. Attach your passport to the designated area on the form
5. Go back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the teller copy you were issued at the bank
6. Send all the scanned data to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Within 2 to 4 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB students
Click Here to download IJMB Form.
ENQUIRIES: For detailed information please call IJMB Nigeria on 08031919742.